Divyanathan Vine to keep in touch with friends and family..juicy?
posted by debndin at 12:26 AM
this is hilarious!!! hahahaha
Hello, ermm.. long time no contact. I am just lousy with keeping contact. Sorry. But well, now that you have a blog, I can leave random messages. Ethan is really cute! :)
Wabbit.. I'm new to this, can't identify you! Email me? deborahchiam@gmail.com
Hey hey! That is one nice shot! Honestly, though, think Denesh's clothes are too big for him, despite his height heh!Nice to see you guys have a blog, and ethan too!! Hope to see you guys soon! =)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
this is hilarious!!! hahahaha
Hello, ermm.. long time no contact. I am just lousy with keeping contact. Sorry. But well, now that you have a blog, I can leave random messages. Ethan is really cute! :)
Wabbit.. I'm new to this, can't identify you! Email me? deborahchiam@gmail.com
Hey hey! That is one nice shot! Honestly, though, think Denesh's clothes are too big for him, despite his height heh!
Nice to see you guys have a blog, and ethan too!! Hope to see you guys soon! =)
Post a Comment
<< Home